I just got this book today from Barnes & Noble. I'm sure this book will give some great ideas that will inspire me. I looked through it and I saw Michelle Phan. She is one of my favorite beauty gurus. I think its great that she is working at FAWN. For those of you don't know what FAWN stands for its For All Women Network. There are also lots of cute hairstyles in this that I can't wait to try. The hairstyles are categorized by if popular types of hairstyles like ponytail or buns. You can also find some chic makeup ideas. Makeup is categorized by styles like classic. One section I like in this beauty guide is the section about you the reader. It has information on skin types and hair types. At the end it has nail ideas. I hope you guys will check it out if you think this looks cool. There are also lots of other beauty guides that you can get a bookstores.
No comments:
Post a Comment