Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

September Bath/Shower/Hand Sanitizer

So I decide to do a bath/shower gel and hand sanitizer favorites this will be done every month. Most of the products will be from The Bath and Body Shop and some might be products that are not available because they are seasonal or because they have some more products. The Bath and Body Shop have so many cute hand sanitizers and cute pocket holders for the hand sanitizer. For this month I picked The Bath and Body Shop Sun-Kissed Berry as the favorite bath/shower gel. This smells really good and reminds me of summer. I have to admit that I am a big fan of hand sanitizer and I always have some with me. The hand sanitizer I picked was I Love Watermelon and Apple. Pocket case its has on is a panda and its so adorable.








+

No comments:

Post a Comment