Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

I originally was looking for the Freeman Anti-Stress Mask Deep Sea Minerals. Walgreens didn't have it, and I saw this, and I remember a beauty guru  I follow used this. So I decided to try it. I will say it smells so good. The mask is really sticky; so be careful.  It says to leave it on for 5-10 minutes, but it still, for me is too sticky. So I leave it on til I can peel it off. The fun part is peeling. Peeling the mask off can be tricky, because some of it might not want to come off. If I have a piece that I have trouble getting off I just rinse the rest off.
This mask is suppose to clarify and renew skin, but I don't see a big difference. I will say it is very refreshing to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment