My friend and I were hanging out and decide to go to Target. When we were looking at the cosmetic section we saw these palettes. There were many choices. They were all ELF products. There was a $5 palette that you could get in neutral, bright, or everyday. Then there was $10 palette and there was a marble and 100. Next was a $15 palette with a neutral and bright.
I got the $10 marble palette . It has 100 eye shadows. I also should mention be careful to hold the palette because two little pieces that held my cover of my palette broke off. My palette is fine I just have to hold it if I want to use the mirror.
I have to say I love the selection of colors. You have lots of in between colors. I really wanted this palette because I wanted more colors. I don't have a favorite eye shadow color yet from the palette, but I will eventually.
So if you want to get more eye shadows for not a lot, but still good quality then you should consider buying some of ELF palettes. This also would be a great present for someone who likes makeup or is just starting to use makeup.


No comments:
Post a Comment